“I can’t believe what you’ve done. I’m not the easiest person to reach and I’m definitely not the most organized (which is why I went with your company honestly) but you managed to raise my score by 72 points. I’m so happy!”
Mike G– Virginia
Happy Credit People Customer
Most people reach out to a credit repair company when they finally take a look at their credit report and have that realization…. of how bad it has gotten due to long periods of bad choices or neglect. The question “How did I let this happen?” and “Who can help me fix this?” are the big two that people are looking to have answered. For a long time, many people did not have the answer on how to conquer the intimidating Credit Report.
But not anymore!!
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and reliable credit repair service, The Credit People is the right option for you. It is exceptionally useful for the worst credit score scenarios, and for that reason has become the source of hope for so many.
A Closer Look at the Company:
Founded in 2001, and seen in The Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, and USA Today, The Credit People® help improve your credit reports and raise your credit scores through expert credit repair services. They have also established a reputation for spending time and energy developing their credit repair services around the unique need of the individual.
Pros and Cons
- Signing Up: A simple online form or call The Credit People at (844) 283-4380 so they can walk you through the steps of signing up.
- Your Credit Reports: To date, they are the only credit repair service that gets your credit reports for you. Other companies make you do this part yourself before they begin, which can be a pain for some.
- Price: The best part about The Credit People is they offer a seven-day trial for only $19, so you can try it out before you buy. They also have the option of a lump-sum price of $299 for six months of service, or you can pay monthly for $69 a month.
- Features: The Credit People only offers straightforward repair services, including fixing mistakes on your credit report, sending good faith letters to your lenders and looking for legal loopholes to get your credit score back to where it should be.
- Cancellation: If you go with the lump-sum option, you can still cancel at any time if you are dissatisfied, or go with the month-to-month option which also allows you to cancel at any time.
- Reputation: The Credit People has several reviews on the BBB website, which average out to an A- rating. Mostly everyone agrees that the money-back guarantee is a great perk.
- Guarantee: The Credit People has the best guarantee that we’ve seen. You get 100 percent money back at any point during the six months if you are not satisfied.
No live chat currently provided: The Credit People’s phone hours are between 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and email customer service is offered otherwise, but The Credit People will get back to you within 24 hours. Users often reach out to say how helpful The Credit People customer service is, which is unusual for a repair service.